Spring is fast approaching; and daylight savings time begins this weekend. This Sunday March 10, 2013, don’t forget to change your clocks forward at 2am. It’s a good idea to change your clocks before you go to sleep on Saturday night.
It’s also a good time to get a few things done around the house and for your car.
- Replace the batteries in all smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors in your home; and test both to ensure they are working properly.
- Check the tank and hose for any cracks or leaks on your BBQ and if required, replace the tank. And fill up your tank to be ready for the nice weather!
- Remove any debris that may have compiled this winter by cleaning downspouts and gutters.
- Check your first-aid kit and make sure you’re stocked up with supplies.
- Replace wiper blades on your windshield
- Check tire pressure
- Get an oil change for Spring