HERCULES PRIZE PACK CONTEST
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
- Agreement: These rules govern the ‘Hercules Prize Pack Contest’ (“Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
- Sponsor: The Contest sponsor is Kanetix Ltd. dba. InsuranceHotline.com. (the “Sponsor“). This contest is in no way sponsored, administered or endorsed by or associated with Taste of the Danforth or Twitter, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook, Inc.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are over 18 years of age or older as at the start of the Contest, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Sponsor or its or their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. Limit of one entry per person. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
Contest: To enter the Contest, use the hash tag #hotlinehelps when submitting a photo taken at the event on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram during the Contest period (a valid Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account will be required) on August 09, 2014. Or enter your name and email address by completing an entry form on August 09, 2014 at the InsuranceHotline.com Taste of the Danforth Event Tent. The Contest begins on August 09, 2014 and ends on August 11, 2014. The potential winner will be randomly selected based on the number of entries received. Winner selection will take place at approximately 10 a.m. on August 25 , 2014 at 360 Adelaide Street West, suite 100, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1R7. The potential winner will be contacted by email by a representative of the Sponsor, and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. In order to be eligible to win, the potential winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid.
Contest participation constitutes permission for Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies to use a participant’s name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promoting and publicizing the services of the Sponsor in any medium without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- Prize: Three (3) winners will each receive a “Prize Pack” which includes a $200 Visa Gift Card, 2 Cineplex Movie Ticket and a $50 Gas Gift Card. Each prize valued at approximately $300.00, inclusive of all applicable taxes. No prize substitutions and no cash value. Winner must provide full mailing address in order to obtain the prize, as the prize will be mailed to the address provided by the winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies to use a winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promoting and publicizing the services of the Sponsor in any medium without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. A winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release. You are not a winner until your submission is validated If the winner does not claim the prize within five (5) days of notification, the next randomly selected entrant will be contacted and the first selected entrant will have no further claim to the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for unclaimed prizes.
- Release: Prior to receiving the prize, the winner will be required to provide valid photo ID and to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsor and its related parties from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the prize, confirming compliance with the Contest rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotional agencies. The signed form must be received by Sponsor within five days of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant.
- Privacy: We use your personal contact information to administer this Contest, including contacting, announcing and promoting prizewinners. In addition, we may use this information to send you offers or information from us, our affiliates and from selected sponsors or advertisers (“Marketing Offers”). If you do not wish to receive Marketing Offers, you may opt-out at any time by: following the instructions at the bottom of any email Marketing Offer you receive, and requesting that your personal information not be used for Marketing Offers, or emailing email@example.com and requesting that your personal information not be used for Marketing Offers. The Contest is run in compliance with the Insurance Hotline privacy code, which may be found in full at www.insurancehotline.com/privacy.
- Banning: The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information.
- Other: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond the standard manufacturer’s warranty. Sponsor is not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on the website or Contest software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Visa Inc., Cineplex Inc. or Twitter/Facebook/Instagram, Inc. Visa or Cineplex accepts no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injuries or claims caused by the awarded prizes or the contest itself. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor, the information you provide will be used only for entry and prize fulfillment in connection with this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor.