Manulife Financial Life Insurance
Established in 1887, Manulife Financial is one of the most dynamic and progressive financial organizations in the world today. Its portfolio’s financial products include life insurance, pensions, mutual funds, annuities, group benefits, and long-term care. Employing over 20,000 individuals and serving millions of customers worldwide, the company has received numerous awards and recognition for their exceptional customer service, products and innovation with their people. The president and Chief Executive Officer of the Canadian division is Paul Rooney, and has its headquarters located in Waterloo, Ontario.
Manulife Financial offers both individual life and living benefit insurance products. There products are offered to individuals and business owners, who are primarily in the middle and upper income classes. The main types of insurance policies are life and health insurance. Within these policies, Manulife offers a variety of products according to one’s individual needs. The following are the various policies offered:
- Term Life Insurance is offered for both family households and businesses. It offers affordable protection and is flexible should one’s needs change.
- Universal Life Insurance combines permanent life protection and tax-advantaged investment opportunities that help increase long term wealth.
- Whole Life Insurance offers reliable coverage that is guaranteed to last your entire lifetime. It provides cash values that grow over time.
- Critical Illness Insurance provides coverage for unexpected costs and potential loss of income associated with serious illness. These costs may include prescription medication, treatments, home therapies, and travel costs associated with illness and that can have a devasting financial impact.
- Disability Insurance is offered to protect your income should you become disabled and are no longer able to work. Theses products are available to full-time, part-time or home-based workers. It may be used to secure your main source of income or can supplement any coverage you receive from your employer.
- Long Term Care Insurance products support financial resources necessary to cover out-of-pocket expenses for care at home or at a facility when you are no longer able to care for yourself. This policy protects your retirement savings and income, and may eliminate the burdens placed on your family caused by long-term care needs.
- Synergy Insurance is a unique policy offered by Manulife Financial that is considered to be a one-of-a-kind product. It combines three policies into one easy to manage and affordable package. It includes protection for disability, critical illness, and early death. This policy protects your family from the unpredictable financial impact that everyday risks may cause.
Manulife Financial celebrates 125 years in 2012, and it continues to provide clients with strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions. Their high quality portfolios, diverse business platforms and prudent risk management practices are a few reasons why customers are confident in choosing Manulife Financial.