Do you know what an OPCF is, specifically an OPCF 20? The Insider's new Did you know? feature has the answer...
- OPCF stands for Ontario Policy Change Form.
- An OPCF includes special agreements that allow you to change, add or reduce the amount of insurance coverage for certain situations on your Ontario Auto policy.
- An OPCF 20 is the Loss of Vehicle Use Form.
- An OPCF 20 will cover the cost of a rental vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired or replaced (if the damage or loss is caused by a peril for which you are insured).
- In order to purchase an OPCF 20, you must have collision and/or comprehensive on your auto policy.
- Pricing for an OPCF 20 typically ranges anywhere from between $20 to $30 for the entire term of the policy.