Quote Unquote - April 2011


Q) Can I insure someone as an occasional driver on my vehicle if we do not reside at the same address?

A) Yes. If someone is a regular driver of your vehicle you should inform your insurance company and provide the driver's information.

Have a question you'd like answered? Please send us an email at [email protected].

Check back every month for new Quote Unquote questions and answers about insurance from readers just like you.