We are excited to announce that ComparaSave.com has become Rates.ca as of December 12, 2019. Don’t worry, besides a name change, how you compare the lowest auto insurance quotes will remain the same. Learn more about Rates.ca.
Introducing ComparaSave.com – the first Canadian site offering unbiased comparisons on mortgage, insurance and credit card rates and holiday packages
ComparaSave.com is a fast, easy and free way to find the best rates on large household expenses
TORONTO, August 8, 2012 – Insurance Hotline expands its offering today and announces the launch of ComparaSave.com, a new online destination for consumer comparison shopping. A digital marketplace connecting consumers to competitive mortgage, insurance, credit card and holiday comparisons, ComparaSave.com has partnered with insurance companies and brokers, mortgage professionals, travel websites such as jaunt.ca, credit unions and other financial institutions to offer a comparison service providing the lowest rates available from within a network of over 40 providers.
"Encouraged by almost 20 years of success with Insurance Hotline, which has become one of the top online destinations to compare insurance rates in Canada, we identified other large household expenses on which Canadians could find significant savings if they shopped around," said Andrew Go, General Manager of Insurance Hotline. "Mortgages were an obvious choice, and with all the credit card options and vacation deals out there, these also presented an opportunity. We simplified things for consumers and made comparison shopping as straightforward and quick as possible, without costing a dime."
- insurance quotes for car, home, life and motorcycle, connecting consumers to the insurance company, broker or agent offering the lowest rate available within that network;
- low mortgage rates, connecting consumers with the mortgage broker, agent, credit union or other financial institution that offers that rate;
- a Credit Card Navigator tool that allows consumers to compare credit card rates & features and the insurance coverage each card offers;
- getaway adventures, mini-breaks and ‘staycations’ through a menu of travel opportunities that are expertly planned, packaged and priced; and
- a resource section with valuable tips, guides and articles to learn more about insurance, mortgages and credit cards.
ComparaSave.com is a digital marketplace dedicated to helping Canadians save money by providing the lowest insurance and mortgage rates, as well as credit card and holiday comparisons, from a network of over 40 providers. Launched by Insurance Hotline, ComparaSave.com has partnered with insurance companies and brokers, mortgage professionals, credit unions and other financial institutions to ensure consumers get a fast, free and easy-to-use service. ComparaSave.com is a division of Insurance Hotline which is owned by Torstar Corporation, one of Canada’s leading media companies with business including the Toronto Star (Canada’s largest daily newspaper), Metro (Canada’s largest free daily newspaper), Metroland Media Group (publishers of over 100 community and daily newspapers), and Harlequin Enterprises, a leading global publisher of women’s fiction.
Visit www.ComparaSave.com and watch for product updates in the coming months.