Car Insurance Calculator Helps You Save Up To $1,000
How much do you spend on your car insurance each year? If you’re with the wrong insurance company, you could be overpaying for your car insurance by hundreds, even thousands of dollars a year. The InsuranceHotline car insurance calculator can help you save, and it takes just minutes.
How is it that I can be with the ‘wrong’ company?
No single company offers the best car insurance rate for everyone. That’s because there’s a lot that goes into calculating an insurance rate, like where you live, your driving and insurance history, your driving record and the vehicle you drive—and every insurance company calculates their rates differently on these factors. It often boils down to the insurer’s own claims experience and it’s safe to say from this standpoint, no two insurers are alike. What’s more, an insurer’s claims experience will change over time. So even if you were with the ‘right’ company 3 years ago, they could be the ‘wrong’ company today.
Really though, how much of a difference can it make using the car insurance calculator in Ontario?
A lot. Consider the difference between the highest and lowest quotes available through the car insurance rate calculator for each of the following examples. We picked a few cities across Ontario, and popular vehicles, just to see how much can be saved (or lost) depending on the insurance company you’re with.
- 25-year-old living in Ottawa driving a Toyota Corolla. The difference: $278.
- 30-year-old living in Peterborough driving a Hyundai Elantra. The difference: $351.
- 30-year-old living in Scarborough driving a Nissan Rogue. The difference: $1060.
- 35-year-old living in Brampton driving a Toyota Camry. The difference: $556.
- 35-year-old living in Mississauga driving a Ford F150. The difference: $502.
- 40-year-old living in Toronto driving a Honda Civic. The difference: $788.
- 40-year-old living in Cambridge driving a Ford Escape. The difference: $513.
- 45-year-old living in Ajax driving a Dodge Grand Caravan. The difference: $708.
- 50-year-old living in London driving a Chevrolet Equinox. The difference: $711.
No matter where you live, what you drive, or your driving and insurance history, there’s an opportunity to save money on your car insurance premiums if you shop around, and shopping around is easy at InsuranceHotline.com.
Why should I use a car insurance calculator?
Using a car insurance calculator, like InsuranceHotline.com’s, is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Tell us about yourself. We’ll need to know about your vehicle and driving experience.
- Compare your rates. Compare quotes from more than 30 insurance providers.
- Save money. Choose from your list of great rates. It pays to shop around.
Add up how much you can save, with the InsuranceHotline.com car insurance calculator today.
Originally posted in November, 2014.