Canadian Motorcycle Insurance Quotes You Can Afford.
Get A Motorcycle Insurance Quote
Trying to find the lowest Canadian motorcycle insurance rate on your own can be a time consuming and frustrating task. At InsuranceHotline.com we make saving money on your insurance easy and hassle free. Simply fill out our user friendly quote form and let our search engine find the lowest motorcycle rates in Canada, available through our network of licensed insurance professionals. It really is that simple and the entire process can be done in about 5 minutes.
Lock In Savings & Enjoy The Ride
Once you have a quote, the next step in the process is to lock in your savings by speaking to a licensed professional. InsuranceHotline.com makes this process easy by connecting you with a licensed insurance broker or agent in your area, who can help finalize your quote and get you fully setup with your policy. Just as important, the motorcycle insurance expert we connect you with will also answer any questions that you have regarding your coverage. This helps ensure that you not only get the best rate, but also the most appropriate coverage for your needs.
Motorcycle Insurance In Canada: Things You Should Know
In Canada, motorcycle owners must have insurance by law. But each insurance company makes its own assessment of risk when setting rates for a given rider, based on a long list of variables. The end result is that rates can vary significantly from insurance company to company. To get a low rate be sure to check out our tips to save big on motorcycle insurance.
Motorcycle insurance is distributed to consumers through different networks of licensed insurance professionals. They are:
- Insurance Brokers – Provide independent and expert advice, advocacy and support to consumers with respect to their motorcycle insurance needs and typically work with, and sell policies for, a number of different insurance companies.
- Insurance Agents – Provide expert advice, advocacy and support to consumers with respect to their motorcycle insurance needs and work with, and sell policies for, one insurance company.
- Direct Writers (Direct Response Insurers) – Provide expert advice, selling and servicing property and casualty insurance products, including motorcycle insurance, in Canada through direct response marketing and distribution for one insurance company.
Have Motorcycle Insurance?
Motorcycle insurance protects riders in the event of a future loss. A standard motorcycle insurance policy covers the following:
- Third-Party Liability
Protects you in the event of an accident causing loss or damage to another person when you are at fault.
- Accident Benefits
Offers benefits to protect you if you are injured in an accident, regardless of who caused the accident.
- Uninsured Automobile Coverage
Protects you in the event of death or injury caused by an uninsured motorist or by a hit-and-run.
Other Optional Coverage Available On Most Motorcycle Insurance Policies:
- Loss or Damage Coverage
Includes All Perils, Collision, Comprehensive and Specified Perils. You can purchase a combination of these coverages to protect you against loss of, or damage to, your motorcycle caused by collision, fire, theft, and a variety of other unpredictable risks.
Considerations When Buying Motorcycle Insurance:
- Shop Around
Motorcycle insurance rates can vary significantly from one insurer to the next, so only by checking around for comparative quotes can you be sure you have the best price available.
- Motorcycle Riders Training Course
You may be able to lower your insurance premium by taking a training course.